Thursday, November 15, 2012

Black Rock Solar heard from

Received this comment on previous post:
 Jessica has left a new comment on your post "Black Rock Solar at Hillside School/Peri Park": Hi Tim, Jessica here from Black Rock Solar. This project is being built for Hillside Elementary. We're installing over 50 kilowatts of solar to help them lower their utility bills. I'd be happy to keep you up to date on the project. We're hoping to have a little holiday event too. Please get in touch if you want more information! http://blackrocksolar.org/contact/ 

The learning curve necessary to manipulate Blogger since Google took over has manifest beyond my aging mind's ability or interest. It used to be simple. I will continue to post Comments until I get ambitious or someone explains why Google+ has my username and password not linked to this blog. 

No comments: